Effects of desflurane, sevoflurane and halothane on postinfarction spontaneous dysrhythmias in dogs
Version of Record online: 30 DEC 2008
Copyright © 1998 Acta Anaesthesiol Scand
Acta Anaesthesiologica Scandinavica
Volume 42, Issue 3, pages 353–357, March 1998
How to Cite
Novalija, E., Hogan, Q. H., Kulier, A. H., Turner, L. H. and Bosnjak, Z. J. (1998), Effects of desflurane, sevoflurane and halothane on postinfarction spontaneous dysrhythmias in dogs. Acta Anaesthesiologica Scandinavica, 42: 353–357. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-6576.1998.tb04929.x
- Issue online: 30 DEC 2008
- Version of Record online: 30 DEC 2008
- Recieved 23 June 1997 accepted 10 September 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.