Hypertonic saline and dextran after coronary artery surgery mobilises fluid excess and improves cardiorespiratory functions
Version of Record online: 31 DEC 2008
© 1998 Acta Anaesthesiol Scand
Acta Anaesthesiologica Scandinavica
Volume 42, Issue 2, pages 154–161, February 1998
How to Cite
Tølløfsrud, S. and Noddeland, H. (1998), Hypertonic saline and dextran after coronary artery surgery mobilises fluid excess and improves cardiorespiratory functions. Acta Anaesthesiologica Scandinavica, 42: 154–161. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-6576.1998.tb05101.x
- Issue online: 31 DEC 2008
- Version of Record online: 31 DEC 2008
- Received 29 October 1996, accepted for publication 5 April 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.