Ropivacaine: a new agent for epidural labour analgesia?
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2008
© 1998 Acta Anaesthesiol Scand
Acta Anaesthesiologica Scandinavica
Volume 42, Issue 8, pages 887–889, September 1998
How to Cite
Alahuhta, S. and Ala-Kokko, T. I. (1998), Ropivacaine: a new agent for epidural labour analgesia?. Acta Anaesthesiologica Scandinavica, 42: 887–889. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-6576.1998.tb05346.x
- Issue published online: 31 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 31 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.