This study was supported by a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (no. 12671481) from the Ministry of Education, Science, and Culture of Japan.
Mild hypothermia reduces expression of intercellular adhesion molecule-1 (ICAM-1) and the accumulation of neutrophils after acid-induced lung injury in the rat
Version of Record online: 8 FEB 2005
Acta Anaesthesiologica Scandinavica
Volume 49, Issue 3, pages 351–359, March 2005
How to Cite
Kira, S., Daa, T., Kashima, K., Mori, M., Noguchi, T. and Yokoyama, S. (2005), Mild hypothermia reduces expression of intercellular adhesion molecule-1 (ICAM-1) and the accumulation of neutrophils after acid-induced lung injury in the rat. Acta Anaesthesiologica Scandinavica, 49: 351–359. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-6576.2005.00593.x
- Issue online: 8 FEB 2005
- Version of Record online: 8 FEB 2005
- Accepted for publication 14 September 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.