Grant support: This investigation was supported by the Department of Anesthesiology.
Effects of coagulation factor deficiency on plasma coagulation kinetics determined via thrombelastography®: critical roles of fibrinogen and factors II, VII, X and XII
Article first published online: 21 JAN 2005
Acta Anaesthesiologica Scandinavica
Volume 49, Issue 2, pages 222–231, February 2005
How to Cite
Nielsen, V. G., Cohen, B. M. and Cohen, E. (2005), Effects of coagulation factor deficiency on plasma coagulation kinetics determined via thrombelastography®: critical roles of fibrinogen and factors II, VII, X and XII. Acta Anaesthesiologica Scandinavica, 49: 222–231. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-6576.2005.00602.x
- Issue published online: 16 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 21 JAN 2005
- Accepted for publication 9 October 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.