These data were presented as an abstract for the American Society of Anesthesiologists Annual Meeting, October 2005.
Ultrasound guidance improves the success rate of a perivascular axillary plexus block
Article first published online: 26 JUN 2006
Acta Anaesthesiologica Scandinavica
Volume 50, Issue 6, pages 678–684, July 2006
How to Cite
Sites, B. D., Beach, M. L., Spence, B. C., Wiley, C. W., Shiffrin, J., Hartman, G. S. and Gallagher, J. D. (2006), Ultrasound guidance improves the success rate of a perivascular axillary plexus block. Acta Anaesthesiologica Scandinavica, 50: 678–684. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-6576.2006.01042.x
- Issue published online: 26 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 26 JUN 2006
- Accepted for publication 15 February 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.