Pulse-contour-derived cardiac output is unreliable in septic shock: authors’ reply
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2006
2006 Acta Anaesthesiol Scand
Acta Anaesthesiologica Scandinavica
Volume 50, Issue 9, pages 1169–1170, October 2006
How to Cite
Schuerholz, T. and Marx, G. (2006), Pulse-contour-derived cardiac output is unreliable in septic shock: authors’ reply. Acta Anaesthesiologica Scandinavica, 50: 1169–1170. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-6576.2006.01129.x
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2006
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!