Naloxone and epinephrine are equally effective for cardiopulmonary resuscitation in a rat asphyxia model
Version of Record online: 20 SEP 2006
2006 Acta Anaesthesiol Scand
Acta Anaesthesiologica Scandinavica
Volume 50, Issue 9, pages 1125–1130, October 2006
How to Cite
Chen, M.-H., Xie, L., Liu, T.-W., Song, F.-Q. and He, T. (2006), Naloxone and epinephrine are equally effective for cardiopulmonary resuscitation in a rat asphyxia model. Acta Anaesthesiologica Scandinavica, 50: 1125–1130. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-6576.2006.01141.x
- Issue online: 20 SEP 2006
- Version of Record online: 20 SEP 2006
- Accepted for publication 16 June 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.