Presented in part as a poster at the European Society of Regional Anaesthesia (ESRA) (UK) Meeting, 13 May 2005, Glasgow, UK.
The risk of vertebral canal complications in 2837 cardiac surgery patients with thoracic epidurals*
Article first published online: 31 OCT 2006
2006 Acta Anaesthesiol Scand
Acta Anaesthesiologica Scandinavica
Volume 51, Issue 6, pages 722–725, July 2007
How to Cite
Jack, E. S. and Scott, N. B. (2007), The risk of vertebral canal complications in 2837 cardiac surgery patients with thoracic epidurals. Acta Anaesthesiologica Scandinavica, 51: 722–725. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-6576.2006.01168.x
- Issue published online: 31 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 31 OCT 2006
- Accepted for publication 24 July 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.