Effect of age on pulmonary gas exchange during laparoscopy in the Trendelenburg lithotomy position
Article first published online: 26 APR 2007
2007 Acta Anaesthesiol Scand
Acta Anaesthesiologica Scandinavica
Volume 51, Issue 6, pages 687–692, July 2007
How to Cite
Takahata, O., Kunisawa, T., Nagashima, M., Mamiya, K., Sakurai, K., Fujita, S., Fujimoto, K. and Iwasaki, H. (2007), Effect of age on pulmonary gas exchange during laparoscopy in the Trendelenburg lithotomy position. Acta Anaesthesiologica Scandinavica, 51: 687–692. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-6576.2007.01311.x
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2007
- Accepted for publication 19 February 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!