*Present address: Department of Physiology, Faculty of Medicine, Karadeniz Technical University, Trabzon, Turkey.
Antinociceptive efficacy of levetiracetam in a mice model for painful diabetic neuropathy
Article first published online: 12 MAY 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 The Acta Anaesthesiologica Scandinavica Foundation
Acta Anaesthesiologica Scandinavica
Volume 52, Issue 7, pages 926–930, August 2008
How to Cite
OZCAN, M., AYAR, A., CANPOLAT, S. and KUTLU, S. (2008), Antinociceptive efficacy of levetiracetam in a mice model for painful diabetic neuropathy. Acta Anaesthesiologica Scandinavica, 52: 926–930. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-6576.2007.01578.x
A preliminary form of this paper has been presented in abstract form in Life Sciences 2007 (8–12 July 2007, joint meeting of the Biochemical Society, the British Pharmacological Society and The Physiological Society), Glasgow, UK.
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 12 MAY 2008
- Accepted for publication 11 November 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.