Intra-operative natural sound decreases salivary amylase activity of patients undergoing inguinal hernia repair under epidural anesthesia
Version of Record online: 12 MAY 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 The Acta Anaesthesiologica Scandinavica Foundation
Acta Anaesthesiologica Scandinavica
Volume 52, Issue 7, pages 987–990, August 2008
How to Cite
ARAI, Y.-C. P., SAKAKIBARA, S., ITO, A., OHSHIMA, K., SAKAKIBARA, T., NISHI, T., HIBINO, S., NIWA, S. and KUNIYOSHI, K. (2008), Intra-operative natural sound decreases salivary amylase activity of patients undergoing inguinal hernia repair under epidural anesthesia. Acta Anaesthesiologica Scandinavica, 52: 987–990. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-6576.2008.01649.x
- Issue online: 9 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 12 MAY 2008
- Accepted for publication 22 January 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.