Fentanyl-induced cough does not depend on injection speed: a randomized study
Article first published online: 19 AUG 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 The Acta Anaesthesiologica Scandinavica Foundation
Acta Anaesthesiologica Scandinavica
Volume 52, Issue 8, pages 1071–1075, September 2008
How to Cite
Schäpermeier, U. and Hopf, H.-B. (2008), Fentanyl-induced cough does not depend on injection speed: a randomized study. Acta Anaesthesiologica Scandinavica, 52: 1071–1075. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-6576.2008.01721.x
- Issue published online: 19 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 19 AUG 2008
- Accepted for publication 29 April 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!