Effect of magnesium sulfate on extubation time and acute pain in coronary artery bypass surgery
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 The Acta Anaesthesiologica Scandinavica Foundation
Acta Anaesthesiologica Scandinavica
Volume 52, Issue 10, pages 1348–1352, November 2008
How to Cite
FERASATKISH, R., DABBAGH, A., ALAVI, M., MOLLASADEGHI, G., HYDARPUR, E., MOGHADAM, A. A., FARITUS, Z. S. and TOTONCHI, M. Z. (2008), Effect of magnesium sulfate on extubation time and acute pain in coronary artery bypass surgery. Acta Anaesthesiologica Scandinavica, 52: 1348–1352. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-6576.2008.01783.x
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2008
- Accepted for publication 17 July 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!