Global and right ventricular end-diastolic volumes correlate better with preload after correction for ejection fraction
Article first published online: 18 JAN 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 The Acta Anaesthesiologica Scandinavica Foundation
Acta Anaesthesiologica Scandinavica
Volume 54, Issue 5, pages 622–631, May 2010
How to Cite
MALBRAIN, M. L. N. G., DE POTTER, T. J. R., DITS, H. and REUTER, D. A. (2010), Global and right ventricular end-diastolic volumes correlate better with preload after correction for ejection fraction. Acta Anaesthesiologica Scandinavica, 54: 622–631. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-6576.2009.02202.x
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 18 JAN 2010
- Accepted for publication 30 November 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!