A short period of inhalation induction with sevoflurane prevents rocuronium-induced withdrawal in children
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 The Acta Anaesthesiologica Scandinavica Foundation
Acta Anaesthesiologica Scandinavica
Volume 55, Issue 1, pages 87–91, January 2011
How to Cite
PARK, S. H., OH, A. Y., GOO, E. K., NAHM, F. S., MIN, S. W., HWANG, J. W., KIM, C. S., SHIN, N. R. and KIM, J. H. (2011), A short period of inhalation induction with sevoflurane prevents rocuronium-induced withdrawal in children. Acta Anaesthesiologica Scandinavica, 55: 87–91. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-6576.2010.02317.x
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2010
- Accepted for publication 24 August 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.