Management of accidental dural puncture and post-dural puncture headache after labour: a Nordic survey
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 The Acta Anaesthesiologica Scandinavica Foundation
Acta Anaesthesiologica Scandinavica
Volume 55, Issue 1, pages 46–53, January 2011
How to Cite
DARVISH, B., GUPTA, A., ALAHUHTA, S., DAHL, V., HELBO-HANSEN, S., THORSTEINSSON, A., IRESTEDT, L. and DAHLGREN, G. (2011), Management of accidental dural puncture and post-dural puncture headache after labour: a Nordic survey. Acta Anaesthesiologica Scandinavica, 55: 46–53. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-6576.2010.02335.x
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2010
- Accepted for publication 15 September 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.