This study was performed at Seoul National University Bundang Hospital, 300 Gumidong Seongnam-si Bundang-gu Kyeonggi-do 463-707, Korea.
Comparison of propofol and the combination of propofol and alfentanil during bronchoscopy: a randomized study
Article first published online: 8 NOV 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 The Acta Anaesthesiologica Scandinavica Foundation
Acta Anaesthesiologica Scandinavica
Volume 55, Issue 1, pages 104–109, January 2011
How to Cite
YOON, H. I., KIM, J.-H., LEE, J.-H., PARK, S., LEE, C.-T., HWANG, J.-Y., NAHM, S. F. and HAN, S. (2011), Comparison of propofol and the combination of propofol and alfentanil during bronchoscopy: a randomized study. Acta Anaesthesiologica Scandinavica, 55: 104–109. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-6576.2010.02336.x
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 8 NOV 2010
- Accepted for publication 15 September 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.