Consequences of persistent pain after lung cancer surgery: a nationwide questionnaire study
Article first published online: 15 NOV 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 The Acta Anaesthesiologica Scandinavica Foundation
Acta Anaesthesiologica Scandinavica
Volume 55, Issue 1, pages 60–68, January 2011
How to Cite
WILDGAARD, K., RAVN, J., NIKOLAJSEN, L., JAKOBSEN, E., JENSEN, T. S. and KEHLET, H. (2011), Consequences of persistent pain after lung cancer surgery: a nationwide questionnaire study. Acta Anaesthesiologica Scandinavica, 55: 60–68. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-6576.2010.02357.x
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 15 NOV 2010
- Accepted for publication 18 October 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!