Michael Pugh is Professor of Peace and Conflict Studies, University of Bradford; Leverhulme Emeritus Fellow; and editor of the journal, International Peacekeeping. He has written extensively on peacekeeping and peacebuilding and is the co-editor, with Neil Cooper and Mandy Turner, of Whose Peace? Critical Perspectives on the Political Economy of Peacebuilding (Palgrave Macmillan, 2008).
FEATURES PANEL DEBATE: HOW ECONOMICS CAN HELP US UNDERSTAND VIOLENT INTRASTATE CONFLICT
Local Agency and Political Economies of Peacebuilding
Version of Record online: 13 OCT 2011
Journal compilation © 2011 Association for the Study of Ethnicity and Nationalism
Studies in Ethnicity and Nationalism
Volume 11, Issue 2, pages 308–320, October 2011
How to Cite
Pugh, M. (2011), Local Agency and Political Economies of Peacebuilding. Studies in Ethnicity and Nationalism, 11: 308–320. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-6576.2011.01113.x
- Issue online: 13 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 13 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!