Presented in part as an abstract at the American Thoracic Society annual meeting, Toronto Canada, May 2008.
Effects of propofol anaesthesia on thoraco-abdominal volume variations during spontaneous breathing and mechanical ventilation
Version of Record online: 8 MAR 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Acta Anaesthesiologica Scandinavica © 2011 The Acta Anaesthesiologica Scandinavica Foundation
Acta Anaesthesiologica Scandinavica
Volume 55, Issue 5, pages 588–596, May 2011
How to Cite
ALIVERTI, A., KOSTIC, P., LO MAURO, A., ANDERSSON-OLERUD, M., QUARANTA, M., PEDOTTI, A., HEDENSTIERNA, G. and FRYKHOLM, P. (2011), Effects of propofol anaesthesia on thoraco-abdominal volume variations during spontaneous breathing and mechanical ventilation. Acta Anaesthesiologica Scandinavica, 55: 588–596. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-6576.2011.02413.x
- Issue online: 11 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 8 MAR 2011
- Accepted for publication 2 February 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.