Post-conditioning by xenon reduces ischaemia-reperfusion injury of the spinal cord in rats
Article first published online: 23 MAY 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Acta Anaesthesiologica Scandinavica © 2012 The Acta Anaesthesiologica Scandinavica Foundation
Acta Anaesthesiologica Scandinavica
Volume 56, Issue 10, pages 1325–1331, November 2012
How to Cite
YANG, Y. W., LU, J. K., QING, E. M., DONG, X. H., WANG, C. B., ZHANG, J., ZHAO, L. Y., GAO, Z. F. and CHENG, W. P. (2012), Post-conditioning by xenon reduces ischaemia-reperfusion injury of the spinal cord in rats. Acta Anaesthesiologica Scandinavica, 56: 1325–1331. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-6576.2012.02718.x
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 23 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 APR 2012
- The National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 81070975
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!