Diamonds of multiple origins from New South Wales: further data and discussion
Article first published online: 5 JAN 2004
Australian Journal of Earth Sciences
Volume 50, Issue 6, pages 975–981, December 2003
How to Cite
SUTHERLAND, F. L. and BARRON, L. M. (2003), Diamonds of multiple origins from New South Wales: further data and discussion. Australian Journal of Earth Sciences, 50: 975–981. doi: 10.1111/j.1400-0952.2003.01038.x
- Issue published online: 5 JAN 2004
- Article first published online: 5 JAN 2004
- Received 4 June 2003;accepted 8 September 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!