Present address: Consultant Palynological Services, 13 Walu Place, Aranda, ACT 2614, Australia.
Age and palaeoenvironmental constraints on the genesis of the Yandi channel iron deposits, Marillana Formation, Pilbara, northwestern Australia*
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2004
Australian Journal of Earth Sciences
Volume 51, Issue 4, pages 497–520, August 2004
How to Cite
MACPHAIL, M. K. and STONE, M. S. (2004), Age and palaeoenvironmental constraints on the genesis of the Yandi channel iron deposits, Marillana Formation, Pilbara, northwestern Australia*. Australian Journal of Earth Sciences, 51: 497–520. doi: 10.1111/j.1400-0952.2004.01071.x
Appendix 1 [indicated by an asterisk (*) in the text and listed at the end of the paper] is a Supplementary Paper; copies may be obtained from the Geological Society of Australia's website (http://www.gsa.org.au) or from the National Library of Australia's Pandora archive (http://nla.gov.au/nla.arc-25194).
- Issue published online: 23 DEC 2004
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!