Interferon alpha 2b and ribavirin for the treatment of recurrent hepatitis C after liver transplantation: Cohort study of 38 patients
Version of Record online: 21 SEP 2004
Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
Volume 20, Issue 2, pages 198–203, February 2005
How to Cite
MUKHERJEE, S., LYDEN, E., MCCASHLAND, T. M. and SCHAFER, D. F. (2005), Interferon alpha 2b and ribavirin for the treatment of recurrent hepatitis C after liver transplantation: Cohort study of 38 patients. Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, 20: 198–203. doi: 10.1111/j.1400-1746.2004.03483.x
- Issue online: 28 JAN 2005
- Version of Record online: 21 SEP 2004
- Accepted for publication 19 January 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.