The scent of senescence: sexual signalling and female preference in house mice
Article first published online: 16 AUG 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal of Evolutionary Biology © 2011 European Society For Evolutionary Biology
Journal of Evolutionary Biology
Volume 24, Issue 11, pages 2398–2409, November 2011
How to Cite
GARRATT, M., STOCKLEY, P., ARMSTRONG, S. D., BEYNON, R. J. and HURST, J. L. (2011), The scent of senescence: sexual signalling and female preference in house mice. Journal of Evolutionary Biology, 24: 2398–2409. doi: 10.1111/j.1420-9101.2011.02367.x
- Issue published online: 12 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 16 AUG 2011
- Received 4 January 2011; revised 3 June 2011; accepted 13 July 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!