Present address: Department of Forest Sciences, Faculty of Forestry, University of British Columbia, 2424 Main Mall, Vancouver, BC V6T 1Z4, Canada.
Effects of parasitic sex-ratio distorters on host genetic structure in the Armadillidium vulgare–Wolbachia association
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal of Evolutionary Biology © 2011 European Society For Evolutionary Biology
Journal of Evolutionary Biology
Volume 25, Issue 2, pages 264–276, February 2012
How to Cite
VERNE, S., JOHNSON, M., BOUCHON, D. and GRANDJEAN, F. (2012), Effects of parasitic sex-ratio distorters on host genetic structure in the Armadillidium vulgare–Wolbachia association. Journal of Evolutionary Biology, 25: 264–276. doi: 10.1111/j.1420-9101.2011.02413.x
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2011
- Received 14 July 2011; revised 29 September 2011; accepted 6 October 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!