Regional divergence and mosaic spatial distribution of two closely related damselfly species (Enallagma hageni and Enallagma ebrium)
Article first published online: 28 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal of Evolutionary Biology © 2011 European Society For Evolutionary Biology
Journal of Evolutionary Biology
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 196–209, January 2012
How to Cite
BOURRET, A., McPEEK, M. A. and TURGEON, J. (2012), Regional divergence and mosaic spatial distribution of two closely related damselfly species (Enallagma hageni and Enallagma ebrium). Journal of Evolutionary Biology, 25: 196–209. doi: 10.1111/j.1420-9101.2011.02418.x
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 28 NOV 2011
- Received 9 September 2011; revised 17 October 2011; accepted 19 October 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!