The evolution of cranial form and function in theropod dinosaurs: insights from geometric morphometrics
Article first published online: 24 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal of Evolutionary Biology © 2011 European Society For Evolutionary Biology
Journal of Evolutionary Biology
Volume 25, Issue 2, pages 365–377, February 2012
How to Cite
BRUSATTE, S. L., SAKAMOTO, M., MONTANARI, S. and HARCOURT SMITH, W. E. H. (2012), The evolution of cranial form and function in theropod dinosaurs: insights from geometric morphometrics. Journal of Evolutionary Biology, 25: 365–377. doi: 10.1111/j.1420-9101.2011.02427.x
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 24 NOV 2011
- Received 17 August 2011; revised 26 October 2011; accepted 27 October 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!