Interspecific genetics of speciation phenotypes: song and preference coevolution in Hawaiian crickets
Article first published online: 16 MAY 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Evolutionary Biology © 2012 European Society For Evolutionary Biology
Journal of Evolutionary Biology
Volume 25, Issue 8, pages 1500–1512, August 2012
How to Cite
OH, K. P., FERGUS, D. J., GRACE, J. L. and SHAW, K. L. (2012), Interspecific genetics of speciation phenotypes: song and preference coevolution in Hawaiian crickets. Journal of Evolutionary Biology, 25: 1500–1512. doi: 10.1111/j.1420-9101.2012.02531.x
- Issue published online: 16 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 16 MAY 2012
- Received 9 February 2012; revised 30 March 2012; accepted 9 April 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!