Adaptive molecular evolution of a defence gene in sexual but not functionally asexual evening primroses
Article first published online: 15 MAY 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Evolutionary Biology © 2012 European Society For Evolutionary Biology
Journal of Evolutionary Biology
Volume 25, Issue 8, pages 1576–1586, August 2012
How to Cite
HERSCH-GREEN, E. I., MYBURG, H. and JOHNSON, M. T. J. (2012), Adaptive molecular evolution of a defence gene in sexual but not functionally asexual evening primroses. Journal of Evolutionary Biology, 25: 1576–1586. doi: 10.1111/j.1420-9101.2012.02542.x
- Issue published online: 16 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 15 MAY 2012
- Received 13 January 2012; revised 13 April 2012; accepted 19 April 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!