Kin recognition: evidence that humans can perceive both positive and negative relatedness
Article first published online: 13 JUN 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Evolutionary Biology © 2012 European Society For Evolutionary Biology
Journal of Evolutionary Biology
Volume 25, Issue 8, pages 1472–1478, August 2012
How to Cite
KRUPP, D. B., DeBRUINE, L. M., JONES, B. C. and LALUMIÈRE, M. L. (2012), Kin recognition: evidence that humans can perceive both positive and negative relatedness. Journal of Evolutionary Biology, 25: 1472–1478. doi: 10.1111/j.1420-9101.2012.02553.x
- Issue published online: 16 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 13 JUN 2012
- Received 31 October 2011; revised 8 March 2012; accepted 25 April 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!