A framework for estimating the fixation time of an advantageous allele in stepping-stone models
Article first published online: 13 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Author. Journal of Evolutionary Biology © 2012 European Society For Evolutionary Biology
Journal of Evolutionary Biology
Volume 25, Issue 9, pages 1751–1764, September 2012
How to Cite
Hartfield, M. (2012), A framework for estimating the fixation time of an advantageous allele in stepping-stone models. Journal of Evolutionary Biology, 25: 1751–1764. doi: 10.1111/j.1420-9101.2012.02560.x
- Issue published online: 14 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 13 JUL 2012
- Received 30 January 2012; accepted 14 May 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!