Ectoparasite fitness in auxiliary hosts: phylogenetic distance from a principal host matters
Article first published online: 23 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Evolutionary Biology © 2012 European Society For Evolutionary Biology
Journal of Evolutionary Biology
Volume 25, Issue 10, pages 2005–2013, October 2012
How to Cite
Khokhlova, I. S., Fielden, L. J., Degen, A. A. and Krasnov, B. R. (2012), Ectoparasite fitness in auxiliary hosts: phylogenetic distance from a principal host matters. Journal of Evolutionary Biology, 25: 2005–2013. doi: 10.1111/j.1420-9101.2012.02577.x
- Issue published online: 12 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 23 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAY 2012
- United States-Israel Bi-National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 2008142
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!