Antibody Response in Hodgkin's Disease and Other Lymphomas Related to HL-A Antigens, Immunoglobulin Levels and Therapy
Article first published online: 5 MAR 2009
© 1973 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 25, Issue 3, pages 254–262, September 1973
How to Cite
Sybesma, J. P. H. B., Holtzer, J. D., Borst-Eilers, E., Moes, M. and Zegers, B. J. M. (1973), Antibody Response in Hodgkin's Disease and Other Lymphomas Related to HL-A Antigens, Immunoglobulin Levels and Therapy. Vox Sanguinis, 25: 254–262. doi: 10.1111/j.1423-0410.1973.tb04370.x
- Issue published online: 5 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 5 MAR 2009
- Received: January 15, 1973 accepted: February 27, 1973.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.