Antigens Aua, i and P1 of Cells of the Dominant Type of Lu(a–b–)
Article first published online: 5 MAR 2009
© 1974 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 26, Issue 3, pages 283–287, March 1974
How to Cite
Crawford, M. N., Tippett, P. and Sanger, R. (1974), Antigens Aua, i and P1 of Cells of the Dominant Type of Lu(a–b–). Vox Sanguinis, 26: 283–287. doi: 10.1111/j.1423-0410.1974.tb02699.x
- Issue published online: 5 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 5 MAR 2009
- Received: September 24, 1973; accepted: October 3, 1973.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!