Supported in part by USPHS grants CA 29894 (PWA) HD12487, CA18470 and CA10815 (BBK and DS) from the NIH.
Red Cell Antigens P (Globoside) and Luke: Identification by Monoclonal Antibodies Defining the Murine Stage-Specific Embryonic Antigens -3 and -4 (SSEA-3 and SSEA-4)1
Article first published online: 5 MAR 2009
© 1986 S. Karger AG, Basel
Volume 51, Issue 1, pages 53–56, July 1986
How to Cite
Tippett, P., Andrews, P. W., Knowles, B. B., Solter, D. and Goodfellow, P. N. (1986), Red Cell Antigens P (Globoside) and Luke: Identification by Monoclonal Antibodies Defining the Murine Stage-Specific Embryonic Antigens -3 and -4 (SSEA-3 and SSEA-4). Vox Sanguinis, 51: 53–56. doi: 10.1111/j.1423-0410.1986.tb00209.x
- Issue published online: 5 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 5 MAR 2009
- Received: September 9, 1985; Accepted: October 18, 1985
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!