Studies on the Mechanism of Human Red Cell Loss of Viability during Storage at +4 °C in vitro
Effects of Mixing during Storage
Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2009
© 1987 S. Karger AG, Basel
Volume 53, Issue 2, pages 84–88, August 1987
How to Cite
Högman, C. F., de Verdier, C.-H., Ericson, Å., Eriksson, L. and Sandhagen, B. (1987), Studies on the Mechanism of Human Red Cell Loss of Viability during Storage at +4 °C in vitro. Vox Sanguinis, 53: 84–88. doi: 10.1111/j.1423-0410.1987.tb04924.x
- Issue online: 5 MAR 2009
- Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2009
- Received: October 27, 1986 Revised manuscript received: January 1st, 1987 Accepted: January 26, 1987
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.