Stored Blood Components Contain Agents That Prime the Neutrophil NADPH Oxidase through the Platelet-Activating-Factor Receptor
Article first published online: 5 MAR 2009
© 1992 S. Karger AG, Basel
Volume 63, Issue 2, pages 133–136, September 1992
How to Cite
Silliman, C. C., Thurman, G. W. and Ambruso, D. R. (1992), Stored Blood Components Contain Agents That Prime the Neutrophil NADPH Oxidase through the Platelet-Activating-Factor Receptor. Vox Sanguinis, 63: 133–136. doi: 10.1111/j.1423-0410.1992.tb02500.x
- Issue published online: 5 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 5 MAR 2009
- Received: February 5, 1992 Revised manuscript received: May 20, 1992 Accepted: May 25, 1992
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!