Stored Blood Components Contain Agents That Prime the Neutrophil NADPH Oxidase through the Platelet-Activating-Factor Receptor
Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2009
© 1992 S. Karger AG, Basel
Volume 63, Issue 2, pages 133–136, September 1992
How to Cite
Silliman, C. C., Thurman, G. W. and Ambruso, D. R. (1992), Stored Blood Components Contain Agents That Prime the Neutrophil NADPH Oxidase through the Platelet-Activating-Factor Receptor. Vox Sanguinis, 63: 133–136. doi: 10.1111/j.1423-0410.1992.tb02500.x
- Issue online: 5 MAR 2009
- Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2009
- Received: February 5, 1992 Revised manuscript received: May 20, 1992 Accepted: May 25, 1992
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.