Use of the Gel Test to Detect Mixed Red Blood Cell Populations in Bone Marrow Transplantation Patients
Article first published online: 5 MAR 2009
© 1993 S. Karger AG, Basel
Volume 65, Issue 2, pages 161–162, July 1993
How to Cite
Zago-Novaretti, M. C., Dulley, F. L., Dorlhiac-Lacer, P. E. and Chamone, D. A. F. (1993), Use of the Gel Test to Detect Mixed Red Blood Cell Populations in Bone Marrow Transplantation Patients. Vox Sanguinis, 65: 161–162. doi: 10.1111/j.1423-0410.1993.tb02138.x
- Issue published online: 5 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 5 MAR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!