Stability of Glycoproteins Ib/IX and IIb/IIIa during Preparation and Storage of Platelet Concentrates: Detection by Binding Assays with Epitope-Defined Monoclonal Antibodies and Physiological Ligands
Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2009
© 1994 S. Karger AG, Basel
Volume 67, Issue 2, pages 166–171, August 1994
How to Cite
Rivera, J., Sánchez-Roig, M.J., Rosillo, M.C., Moraleda, J.M. and Vicente, V. (1994), Stability of Glycoproteins Ib/IX and IIb/IIIa during Preparation and Storage of Platelet Concentrates: Detection by Binding Assays with Epitope-Defined Monoclonal Antibodies and Physiological Ligands. Vox Sanguinis, 67: 166–171. doi: 10.1111/j.1423-0410.1994.tb01653.x
- Issue online: 5 MAR 2009
- Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2009
- Received: October 1, 1993 Revised manuscript received: January 26, 1994 Accepted: January 26, 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.