Qualitative Research: What is it and How Can it be Applied to Transfusion Medicine Research?
Article first published online: 11 FEB 2011
2002 Blackwell Science Ltd
Volume 83, Issue Supplement s1, pages 251–260, August 2002
How to Cite
Whittaker, S. (2002), Qualitative Research: What is it and How Can it be Applied to Transfusion Medicine Research?. Vox Sanguinis, 83: 251–260. doi: 10.1111/j.1423-0410.2002.tb05313.x
- Issue published online: 11 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 11 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!