Hepatitis B virus genotypes and precore mutations in Scottish blood donors
Article first published online: 17 FEB 2005
Volume 88, Issue 2, pages 87–92, February 2005
How to Cite
Davidson, F., Lycett, C., Sablon, E., Petrik, J. and Dow, B. C. (2005), Hepatitis B virus genotypes and precore mutations in Scottish blood donors. Vox Sanguinis, 88: 87–92. doi: 10.1111/j.1423-0410.2005.00597.x
- Issue published online: 17 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 17 FEB 2005
- Received: 21 July 2004, revised 14 October 2004, accepted 1 November 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!