This research was supported by the resources of the New Zealand Blood Service, the Otago Blood Donor Centre and the Department of Psychology, University of Otago.
Eliciting repeat blood donations: tell early career donors why their blood type is special and more will give again
Article first published online: 8 MAR 2006
Volume 90, Issue 4, pages 302–307, May 2006
How to Cite
Chamla, J. H., Leland, L. S. and Walsh, K. (2006), Eliciting repeat blood donations: tell early career donors why their blood type is special and more will give again. Vox Sanguinis, 90: 302–307. doi: 10.1111/j.1423-0410.2006.00756.x
- Issue published online: 8 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 8 MAR 2006
- Received: 26 September 2005, revised 21 December 2005, accepted 9 January 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!