Authorship: A. Farriols, designed research, performed research; L. Gallur, designed research, performed research; S. Rodriguez, contributed vital new reagents or analytical tools; L. Mendarte designed research, performed research; and J. Bruno Montoro designed research, analysed data and wrote the paper.
Efficacy and tolerability of human fibrinogen concentrate administration to patients with acquired fibrinogen deficiency and active or in high-risk severe bleeding
Article first published online: 4 JAN 2008
© 2008 The Author(s)
Volume 94, Issue 3, pages 221–226, April 2008
How to Cite
Danés, A. F., Cuenca, L. G., Bueno, S. R., Mendarte Barrenechea, L. and Ronsano, J. B. M. (2008), Efficacy and tolerability of human fibrinogen concentrate administration to patients with acquired fibrinogen deficiency and active or in high-risk severe bleeding. Vox Sanguinis, 94: 221–226. doi: 10.1111/j.1423-0410.2007.01024.x
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 4 JAN 2008
- Received: 13 August 2007, revised 26 November 2007, accepted 26 November 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.