Effectiveness and safety of tranexamic acid administration during total knee arthroplasty
Article first published online: 18 MAR 2008
© 2008 The Author(s). Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd., Vox Sanguinis (2008)
Volume 95, Issue 1, pages 39–44, July 2008
How to Cite
Lozano, M., Basora, M., Peidro, L., Merino, I., Segur, J. M., Pereira, A., Salazar, F., Cid, J., Lozano, L., Mazzara, R. and Macule, F. (2008), Effectiveness and safety of tranexamic acid administration during total knee arthroplasty. Vox Sanguinis, 95: 39–44. doi: 10.1111/j.1423-0410.2008.01045.x
- Issue published online: 11 MAY 2008
- Article first published online: 18 MAR 2008
- Received: 11 February 2008, revised 11 February 2008, accepted 22 February 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.