A new method of concentrating hepatitis B virus (HBV) DNA and HBV surface antigen: an application of the method to the detection of occult HBV infection
Version of Record online: 5 AUG 2008
© 2008 The Author(s). Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 95, Issue 3, pages 174–180, October 2008
How to Cite
Satoh, K., Iwata-Takakura, A., Yoshikawa, A., Gotanda, Y., Tanaka, T., Yamaguchi, T. and Mizoguchi, H. (2008), A new method of concentrating hepatitis B virus (HBV) DNA and HBV surface antigen: an application of the method to the detection of occult HBV infection. Vox Sanguinis, 95: 174–180. doi: 10.1111/j.1423-0410.2008.01091.x
- Issue online: 11 SEP 2008
- Version of Record online: 5 AUG 2008
- Received: 29 May 2008, revised 17 July 2008, accepted 18 July 2008, published online 5 August 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.