Biochemical quality of the pharmaceutically licensed plasma OctaplasLG® after implementation of a novel prion protein (PrPSc) removal technology and reduction of the solvent/detergent (S/D) process time
Article first published online: 9 APR 2009
© 2009 The Author(s). Journal compilation © 2009 International Society of Blood Transfusion
Volume 97, Issue 3, pages 219–225, October 2009
How to Cite
Heger, A., Svae, T.-E., Neisser-Svae, A., Jordan, S., Behizad, M. and Römisch, J. (2009), Biochemical quality of the pharmaceutically licensed plasma OctaplasLG® after implementation of a novel prion protein (PrPSc) removal technology and reduction of the solvent/detergent (S/D) process time. Vox Sanguinis, 97: 219–225. doi: 10.1111/j.1423-0410.2009.01190.x
- Issue published online: 24 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 9 APR 2009
- Received: 28 November 2008, revised 16 March 2009, accepted 17 March 2009, published online 9 April 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.