The author has passed away.
A randomized comparison of transfusion triggers in elective orthopaedic surgery using leucocyte-depleted red blood cells
Version of Record online: 23 JUL 2009
© 2009 The Author(s). Journal compilation © 2009 International Society of Blood Transfusion
Volume 98, Issue 1, pages 56–64, January 2010
How to Cite
So-Osman, C., Nelissen, R., Te Slaa, R., Coene, L., Brand, R. and Brand, A. (2010), A randomized comparison of transfusion triggers in elective orthopaedic surgery using leucocyte-depleted red blood cells. Vox Sanguinis, 98: 56–64. doi: 10.1111/j.1423-0410.2009.01225.x
This study was fully supported by a grant from the LUMC, Leiden (Doelmatigheidsstudie P01·065).
- Issue online: 9 DEC 2009
- Version of Record online: 23 JUL 2009
- Received: 13 March 2009, revised 21 June 2009, accepted 24 June 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.