Triggers and appropriateness of red blood cell transfusions in the postpartum patient–a retrospective audit
Version of Record online: 17 AUG 2009
© 2009 The Author(s). Journal compilation © 2009 International Society of Blood Transfusion
Volume 98, Issue 1, pages 65–69, January 2010
How to Cite
So-Osman, C., Cicilia, J., Brand, A., Schipperus, M., Berning, B. and Scherjon, S. (2010), Triggers and appropriateness of red blood cell transfusions in the postpartum patient–a retrospective audit. Vox Sanguinis, 98: 65–69. doi: 10.1111/j.1423-0410.2009.01231.x
- Issue online: 9 DEC 2009
- Version of Record online: 17 AUG 2009
- Received: 16 March 2009, revised 8 July 2009, accepted 13 July 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!